Department of Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology
IEEE Senior Member
- Ph.D.: Electrical Power Engineering, Oregon State University, Corvallis, USA, 1986
- M.Sc.: Nuc Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, USA, 1980
- B.Sc.: Double Major Electrical/Nuc Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, USA, 1978
- Office Address: 813 Aburayhan Bldg.
- Office Phone Number: (+9821) 6454-3321, (+9821) 6646-6009
- FAX Number: (+9821) 6640-6469
- Email Address:
- Novel electric machines for different applications
- Analytical and numerical analyses of electric machines and transformers
- Simulation techniques such as finite element analysis and Pspice
- Condition monitoring and fault diagnosis of electric machinery
- Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Inductive Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) for a variety of applications, including electric vehicles (EVs).